Daycare– the complete childcare programme to ensure your child always receives a safe, secure and comfortable environment in which he thrives.
We understand just how much a wrench it can be to be separated from your child, which is why we do all we can to support parents and ensure you feel that daycare is as close to an extension of home life as possible. Our aim is to work in close partnership with you to complement your approach to caring for your child, particularly when they’re learning new skills such as potty training, reading and writing. We know that the closer our daycare teams work in partnership with you, the more rewarding your child’s time in nursery will be.
Our deliverables of our Daycare Programme are:
- To provide an atmosphere that will ensure self-esteem and autonomy in each child.
- To provide age-appropriate activities that stimulate social and cognitive interaction.
- To provide materials that will encourage creativity and learn
- To provide opportunities for physical, mental and social development in a nurturing, caring environment.
- To provide an atmosphere of acceptance, praise, and love.
- To offer a home away from home